Rosé Splendor - Batch 1 / Summer 2020
- Belgian-style sour ale fermented and aged in oak barrels with Pinot Grigio juice, Candy Snaps grapes, raspberries & blueberries.
Lambic-inspired base beer refermented in oak barrels with Pinot Grigio juice, Candy Snaps grapes, raspberries & blueberries and bottle conditioned for 6 months. This is the first time we’ve packaged a beer using grape juice rather than all whole grapes. The result is a beer that has a crisp dry texture and less tannins but has all the aroma and flavor of the grapes. The aroma of this beer is very fruit with notes of pear, apple, raspberry, floral notes, spun sugar and white wine. The flavor is very reminiscent of sparkling wine with crisp fruity apple notes with fresh raspberry undertones, blueberry skins, pleasant acidity and a touch of oak and alcohol warmth.
BEER SHIPMENT DETAILS
CA SHIPPING ONLY - Please read details below before placing order
Rosé Splendor 2020. Duo: 500ml bottle x 2
- Beer can only be shipped within the state of California and delivery requires a signature and a valid ID from a person 21+.
- We ship out once a week on Thursdays.
- Orders placed Thursday after 10 am will ship out the following Thursday.
- Our shipping service is through a next day delivery provider, so most orders should arrive within 24 hours of leaving our warehouse. Once an order has left our warehouse, we do not take responsibility for shipment delays by our delivery provider.